Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lily's preschool Christmas program

Lily had her FIRST Christmas program on Sunday, December 4th.  She sang 4 songs with her class and the Tuesday-Thursday class.  They did a wonderful job and they all looked sooooo cute! 


 She finally spotted us! :)  


I was very proud of her.  She sang every song and knew all the actions.  She smiled pretty and was a natural at performing! :) 

 Holding Baby Jesus



 She really got into "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!"  ha ha


 Grandpa and Grandma made it to Lily's program.  She was so excited to have an audience!


Our Beautiful Family!  I am thinking this might make the Christmas card! :)

After the program we had a nice meal at Red Lobster.  Lily absolutely loves crab, and I guess we do too! :)  I can't believe my sweetheart is old enough to have a Christmas program.  What a joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...