Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baby bump pics #1

I put off taking the baby bump pictures for a long time.  I have struggled with realizing that this was all real.  I have been so scared and worried to get overly excited.  Now, I am at peace with the baby growing healthy and I feel like I can be super excited now.  Although the pictures do not show much growth, I am sure the next baby bump pictures will show I have popped.  I feel the baby move when I lay flat.  Matt has felt it a little, but Lily has yet to feel it.  Yesterday, I had Christmas music playing on the ipad, which was sitting on my tummy, and I truly think the baby was dancing!!!  I am loving this feeling.  I have my 20 week appointment next week and then we will schedule our ultrasound.  The common question is:  "Are you going to find out what you are having?"  The answer is: No.  ha ha!  We are anxious to see our little baby and hopefully Lily will enjoy it as much as we do!  :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...