Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily never sleeps in, but she must have been worn out from all the fun with her cousins.  On Christmas morning, Matt and I were awake just waiting for her to run into our room.  Sure enough, she came in and said, "I think Santa came last night!"  

Santa left Lily's gift and stocking by the tree.
 Unveil the gift, Lily!!!!!!



 She got a Suzuki battery operated four wheeler.  She loved it and couldn't wait to take it outside.


 Santa also left a stocking full of gifts.  He got her CHERRIES!  

It was cute she said, "How did Santa know I wanted a four wheeler AND cherries?"  ha ha!!!!




Santa's gifts were fun, now off to all of our gifts under the tree!

 Santa also brought her a purple bean bag chair.  This will be perfect when we finish the basement!


We had yummy pancakes made by Daddy and Lily even put cherries on top of hers!  :)  


It was soooo beautiful out on Christmas morning.  Lily was able to ride her four wheeler all around the culdesac.


 We also got Oasis a gift.  It is a bird fetch toy.  


 How crazy, that we can enjoy the swingset on Christmas morning.  Usually our backyard is full of snow and it is freezing out.  What a wonderful winter we have had so far!



 Off roading on the snow.  It can do anything!


We had a nice relaxing morning and then decided to spend the rest of the day with my parents and Virgie.  We took the four wheeler for Lily to ride out at the farm.


It wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't put together a puzzle.  ha ha.  Dad, Virgie, and I started a puzzle in the afternoon and finally finished it later that night.  I know I am a nerd and enjoy puzzles.  I can't start one here because I wouldn't get anything else done.  It is addicting to me!  :)  

Well, we had a wonderful Christmas!!!!  Matt was very good at gift giving this year.  I got UGGs and North Face stuff.  He spoiled me!  I can't say that he was thrilled with my gifts, we even took one back and got a TV for his man cave in the basement.  So, I guess I can say he now likes his Christmas gift.  Oh well, maybe next year!!! :)  ha ha

We celebrate Christmas with the Elsbury's this weekend!  How lucky are we that our Christmas isn't over yet!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...