Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Conference time and day off!!!

The winter conferences went pretty well. I had 100% come and no big issues arose at conferences. This week is always so hectic, but it is like a huge weight lifted off once Wednesday rolls around. Matt was out of town Monday and Tuesday nights, so Chris Starostka had to pick up Lily from Heather's and watch her those two nights. She is such a life saver!!!

I presented to the staff with Erin and Brad again on Thursday. Its the anticipation before presenting that drives me nuts, but just like everything, once you get started, it isn't so bad. I hope the staff isn't tired of me yet. ha ha

On Friday, Lily and I got to hang out!!! We went to Kearney to the Children's Museum and Target. It was lots of fun!


Our first stop was the little grocery store for kids. She quickly grabbed a shopping cart and went to buy some food from the bakery.


She paid for them and she is off!



This is just like Daddy's!!!


Ramps to roll the balls down.


Fire Truck


I love how you can see her cheeks because of her cute little smile!


I loved this thing!!!


Hunting for fossils, she wasn't a big fan of getting dirty. ha ha



Lily had fun with the play kitchen items.



Laying carpet in the construction zone


Playing in the water tub with the boats



Lily said this was her "pavrite part".


Our 3 year old has now learned how to wink! It is so cute!


Dancing

I bet we will be going back there many times in the future. It was amazing. The people that created this museum definitely know something about kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...