Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sickness (beginning of May)

We were woken up in the middle of the night to Hudson throwing up.  We talked about who was going to stay at home?  Matt said he could work from home with Hud.  I went to get Beckett up that morning and his bed was covered in puke.  :(  Ick.  He was in an okay mood and got a bath.  We decided he should stay home too.  Then, we got Lily up and she started crying trying to eat her breakfast.  She said her tummy was upset too.  So, needless to say, Matt stayed home with all 3 kids.  He sent me these pics.







The next day, Hudson and Lily went back to school but I stayed home with Beckett.  It's hard telling if he was feeling better because he didn't have a fever but he still had gross poopies and was really tired.  On Wednesday we all went back to school, daycare, and work.  Our family was on the bend and Matt and I didn't get it.

Little did we know that Beckett (or any of us) were still contagious.  I counted about 25 people that got sick after our 3 kids.  At Heather's (kids and parents), one of my students, and a lot of my family at Hudson's bday party.  So sorry, and so glad we are done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...