Monday, July 31, 2017

Hudson's Preschool Program (May 12th)

Hudson worked very hard on his Preschool program songs.  He was excited for this night.  I was bummed when I found out that my concert was the same night.  This mommy hasn't missed much and I take pride in being involved with their activities.  So, this was tough.

Everyone said he did well.  I had a couple friends that sent me pics of him and Lily took a few.  :)

He loved Mrs. Osborn and Mrs. Anspauch.  He doesn't really understand why he has to leave them and be with someone else next year.  :(

Hey, whose cute family is that?!  So proud of you Hudson!

This was Lily's view...ha ha...when Hud got his certificate.  :)



One year of preschool down and onto the next in September.  He's excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...