Wednesday, July 19, 2017

~April randoms~

Well, another ginormous *random* post.  You probably think my life is more random than planned out....and......you would be right!  :)  Enjoy, I will caption when needed.  ha ha


This is how I got some work done.

Can you tell big Bro loves Beck?

Wheeee!

So sweet

This is the best right there.  My 3 littles in the jammies.  :)


Pedi time with my girl.

Look at Beckett's arm....adorable.



Hudson's preschool grass after giving it a haircut.

ornery


Fire pit with Josh and Holly

We took the dirt bike to the barn and Lily rode it in the pasture while we were in the gator.  We found a lot of golf balls too!


golf ball gold mine



Beautiful NEBRASKA!

He enjoyed the ride.  Lol




Gigi came to visit.  Trying to get Beck to crawl.


Showing off his two little teeters!




I didn't realize how many jammy pictures I have of my littles.


They had a sleepover in the living room.  This is what I saw in the morning.  Couldn't get any closer!




Waiting at the end of the field.



Uncle John and Grandpa with the kids.

We played in the driveway while he continued to nap.  It's easier that way.


Isn't this the cutest!?


His 9 month appointment.  HE was feeling top notch, but this picture makes him look hungover.  Poor baby.  At this appointment he was starting to put on the pounds.  :)

Feeding himself, how can that be?

I put him asleep like this.  We were both sweaty afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...