Friday, October 16, 2015

My 11th year of Teaching

It is hard to believe the school year is here again.  (ha ha....okay the 1st quarter is almost done by now, but really that is still soooo crazy!)  Every year, I do feel like I have a better idea of how I want my room and how I want to start the year.  But......it still takes me forever!  ha ha

I didn't step foot into the school until July 20th.  That is a record for me.  Whoop Whoop!  For those of you not in our building, we have to put everything on one side of our room in May.  The custodians shampoo the carpets and then move everything to the other side of the room.  Ugh!  It's such a pain.

I was supposed to get a new white board over the summer, but the crew ran out of time.  Now, October, they do have it done and I LOVE it!!!  :)

That looks like a lot of fun, doesn't it!?!

My room will never be this clean again! :) ha ha

Enjoy the transformation of my classroom.






Getting closer!

New easel and rug that I am really excited about. :)

Finally done and ready for the kiddos!




Our opening ceremony was at GISH again.  I sat by all my peeps. :)  I guess if I have to start work again, it might as well be with the greatest friends ever!


We are missing a few, but my arm isn't that long.  ha ha

My first day of school! I still get a little nervous on my first day, but it is so much fun to see them in their new school outfits and excited to get out their school supplies.

Here they are!!!!  I present to you the class of 2027!  (Wow, that's crazy!)
*not pictured: Austin

Beautiful flowers from my hubby the first week of school :)



Now, I know you are jealous....look at this wonderful staff!  We really do have it made at Newell.  Here's to another fun year!
**We are a fourth of the way done!**



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...