Monday, October 12, 2015

I am a BLOG SLACKER!


OMG!  Something about 2015 has made me a major Blog Slacker.  I just can't stay on top of it!



I look back at when I was posting a day or two after something happened......I was super woman!  :)  Trust me, I am not just doing this...




Although, that looks like a good time.  ha ha!  There are times I have the intentions.

But then I browse Facebook, shop online, just stare at pictures, and then just decide I don't want to stare at a screen anymore.

My friends are sitting next to me and I am the one blowing the bubbles.  You all know who you are.  You are super women!  I mean come on girls, if you are blogging about something that happened after school started, you are AMAZING!  I am such a sequence person that I don't dare blog out of order, so you will have to enjoy my summer days for a few more months. ha ha!

So, silly lady, why am I blogging about not blogging when I should be blogging about important stuff????  Good question.

Oh yea, did I tell you that I am a procrastinator and a bird walker.  I am really good at talking about, looking at, doing, and dreaming of things that are not really important at that time or are at the bottom of my to do list or not even on the list.  YIKES!  Yes, I have problems.  

My goal is to be this guy at least once a week.  I think I can do that.  Here goes nothing!

Phew, that felt good to get that off my chest.  I bet I am not the only one out there that is a BLOG SLACKER, so cheers ladies.  Maybe I would do better with a glass of wine in hand.  Hmmmmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...