Monday, October 12, 2015

5K Mafia in the Sludge Trudge! :) '15

August 8th, We had the Sludge Trudge 5K at Stuhr Museum.  Matt, Megan, Hayley, and myself were all signed up for it, but Hayley got sick and was unable to make it. :(  Next time, Hayley!  Matt chose not to wear his wolf shirt (fun hater), but Meg and I couldn't disappoint. :)



Megan and "John"

Hayley, oh Hayley, where are you?!?


We jumped right in and started the crazy race.  Matt did not stay with us at all.  He is a tad competitive and took off. :)  Megan and I literally talked the whole time.  We had fun and were able to do all the obstacles. 

Renee Sutherland (my teaching partner) was there and took a few pics of us on the mud hill.  Thanks Renee!

I love this one!

I had about 5 pounds of mud up my shorts!  ha ha



Once again, we are not that muddy.  ha ha!  This is such a fun and interesting race.  You don't really know what is in store for you.  I'm sure we will be back out there next year.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...