Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Super Kid's Day

On May 20th, Lily had Doniphan's Super Kid's Day at the track.  I took a half personal day to go to that with her.  They had it set up with 12 or so stations.  The group they were each in was made up of 2 of each grade Kindergarten through 2nd.  They then had two staff assigned to them.  Each station was fun by a few 6th graders.  It ran so smoothly.  If I wasn't an educator and just experienced our own field day, I wouldn't have an opinion either way probably.  I thought it was neat and it seemed like each kid had a SUPER time (that must be how they got the name! ha ha).  Enjoy all of Lily's events!















She said this was her favorite part.  It was called shark.  A few kids were under the parachute and will pull on their legs and then they would yell, "help!" then a lifeguard would save them.  Just look at her  smile. :)











I am so glad I took off the afternoon to come watch her.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...