Friday, June 13, 2014

June random fun!

We are definitely having fun this summer!

Pedicures with Delanie and Grandma.

Lanie is learning to sew


Hudson spent the day with Grandpa.

Two peas in a pod

The storm started rolling in.....





Snuggled in the basement.....we were lucky the storms weren't as bad as they were thinking.

Lily and I set up a reading challenge for her.  We have been going to the Library every Friday after Lily's gymnastics.  They both enjoy getting books of their choice.  I just finished my 4th book today.  I have a hard time putting the book down once I start reading.  :)

First sweet corn!


Playdate at Megan's.

Belly up to the bar... ha ha


Riding around in the neighbor's Jeep before it got sold at the garage sale.

I think this is his future.....Chasing Girls!!!

Lily and Tice did very well at their drink stand!

Hudson put himself for sale.

My sweetie!

Matt got our barstools from Omaha.  They will go downstairs, but the kids like them in the middle of the living room!

Sooooo tired after shopping at Menards!

They  helped me make banana bread.


I came out of the shower and he found daddy's socks and sandal.  He is set!


Tuesdays have been our picnic day.  This Tuesday was just in our driveway!


Playing with toys


Enjoying the weather

Feeding the very hungry geese and ducks......A little scary for Hudson and Lily.  We were more comfortable standing on a bench.



An afternoon of riding with Grandpa!






Our playdate at Kid's Kingdom.


We then went swimming at the Snake Pool afterwards with Megan and Ashley and their girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...