Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last day of school!

Lily's last day of school was May 22nd.  

I can't believe my baby finished Kindergarten and will be a FIRST GRADER next year.  I am excited to have an actual first grader in my house to steal ideas from her for my class. :)  ha ha

Daddy was gone, so we were eating breakfast and taking breathing treatments while watching Mickey Mouse so that I could finish getting ready.

She seems so grown up.



I took one more picture in front of Little Miracles.

It was my last day of school too.  We had a great morning.  Some were a little emotional, which made me emotional, but we made it through.  I finished my ninth year as a first grade teacher at Newell.  I am happy to say that I will be there again next year, but there are SOOO many changes at my school. I am excited about the new dynamics we will have.  I get to teach with one of my best friends, Asia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...