Saturday, May 25, 2013

Unlucky Friday

On Friday, I was driving home with the kids and we were going to get packed up for our trip to O'Neill.  They are doing a lot of work on the roads in our development, so there are dump trucks and crews working all day.  I was turning onto the gravel road, but a dump truck was blocking 2/3 of the road.  He waved me in and I 'thought' I had plenty of time to turn in before the oncoming car.  I hadn't realized that there was little room to get around him.  I was trying not to hit the posts on the side of the road, when BAM! that oncoming car hit the back end of my car and passenger rear tire.  I was startled, checked on my once sleeping kids.  Lily woke up but Hudson was still sleeping.  ha ha.  We were all okay, but the car isn't :(  After a long time waiting, an officer came and then Matt was there.  If you ask me, it wasn't my fault, but I guess it was mostly my fault says the officer and insurance company.  So, boo hoo!  I am in a rental car now and anxiously waiting to get my Explorer back!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...