Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 16th!

May 16th was a pretty big day!

*It was Grandma Nancy's 60th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Grandma!

*Our new nephew/cousin was born: Braxton John Tenant DeBerg!  Yay!  A baby to spoil and love.

*Lily's last day of preschool and Preschool Celebration.

Lily's last day of Preschool!  Doesn't she look like a Kindergartner already?!?

I didn't get that great of pictures of Lily singing because I was at a bad angle.




Getting her certificate.

We are so proud of you Lily!

I love you sweetheart!

Daddy and the graduate.  Hudson was not wanting to sit through the program.....in this picture he is signing "please" for the snacks I had to give him to be quiet, ha ha!

Lily and her teacher, Mrs. Seier.  Lily had a lot of fun this year and did not want to leave Mrs. Seier.  Thank you for a great year!

The three hooligans.

So sweet!

Next year all three of them will be going to different schools.  Lily-Doniphan, Aysha-Shoemaker, Paislee-Gates.
It will be different for them to not see each other daily.  It makes me sad for them, but I know each of them will make new friends and they will be just fine.  I plan on taking Hudson to Heather's still, but Lily will only go there on occasions that Doniphan doesn't have school and I have to work.  We will see how this year goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...