Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My birthday!

My birthday was a good one.  My family woke me up with hugs and kisses.  Matt has a weekend planned for the two of us with massages and all....I can't wait!  Going to school, I think my students were more excited for my birthday than me!  :)  It was V day, so they watched BRAVE at the end of the day for "Video day."  My mom picked up Lily and Hudson from daycare around noon and then brought them to my classroom to see my kids.  They got to have RootBeer floats with my class.


They absolutely loved Hudson.  He wanted to be right with them. :)



Lily had a couple conversations with a few of my girls and felt pretty important. :)

My great class.  The year started out rocky, but I ended the year absolutely loving this class.  It was very hard to say goodbye to them.  



I always love the goofy picture!  :)

Another year older!

That evening, we went to my parents' for my mom and I's birthday supper.  Here is to year 32!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't do anything too crazy since last time our party at the winery burned the place down!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...