Monday, May 6, 2013

fun pics!

Check out that lip....Mom save me!

I took pictures to put on his birthday invitations.  I knew I wanted the words to be on a chalkboard.  But....how to make him hold it?


That didn't work.


This was okay!


Winner!  This is the pic I put on his invites! :)



Playing with Braxton's toys at his house.


Trying to share with Aubree.  That is sooo hard to do. 


He loves the pans.


Tricks in the living room!



Look how beautiful and grown up my little lady is!  :)  Love her! :)


First time in tractor this Spring. 


Getting' stuck in the gravel.  Urgh


I think he looks like an old man getting ready to sit in his stadium seat to watch a Husker game.  ha ha!

Geez mom!  I thought about having a Cinco de Mayo theme for his party.  He wasn't too fond of the sombrero.  


Last week during my recess duty, a bunch of girls were gathering dandelions to put on the bench.  It looked really neat.  Very creative, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...