Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sledding 2013

It was finally somewhat warm to go sledding in all the snow we got.  We went to the Doniphan dump, ha ha, and it was fun!

We took the jeep and Hudson stayed in there while we took turns with Lily.








Dual sledding. 



I am not a good sledder, I bail when I start going too fast.  ha ha

She got snow down the back of her coat and you would have thought it was the worst thing ever.


Matt wanted to try putting her behind the jeep.  I was a little skeptical, but she loved it!  We drove all around the dump and even over a little hill.  The stinker was even riding with no hands and I don't think she could have had a bigger smile. :)



WE had a great family day! :)




1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the picture of her with snow in her back reminds me of me. I absolutely hated and still do when snow goes down the back. I felt her pain :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...