Friday, January 25, 2013

Grandpa's birthday

The weekend of the 12th, Jessica and Scott had planned to come stay with us so Scott could hunt with Matt.  Mark and Jackie decided to come as well.  The men didn't get anything Saturday morning, but I think they enjoyed themselves.  Jess, Lily, Hudson, and I had fun being lazy around the house.  Jess and I talked a lot about their new baby boy coming in May!  We are so excited!  We then went out to eat and came back and rested.  When Matt's parents got there we left right after for FUJI. (I know, I had been there the night before......its a great place, so I didn't mind!)  We had a great time and Lily absolutely loves this place. She was trying to explain to Grandma everything the chef was going to do.  She was a little confused when Lily says a little man pees on the food. :) ha ha!!!

They came out to wish Mark a Happy Birthday!  He was funny, because he danced to the drums the whole time.  I think they enjoyed their first experience at a Japanese restaurant. :)


Another picture for the FUJI wall!

In the morning, we lounged and played.


Lily showed Grandma how to create a masterpiece!




Thank you for coming to see us!!!!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Mark!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...