Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hudson 8 months



Hudson is 8 months old!
January 4, 2013

*He can shake his head 'no.'
*He will try to cough on command.
*He is learning to wave hello and goodbye.  I will hold up his arm and he will move his hand.  What a lazy waver. ha ha
*He loves sweet potatoes.
*He has had puffs, but makes a funny face every time.  He hasn't put them in his mouth by himself yet.
*2 things he hates: getting his nose cleaned, and being put into his carseat.
*He still sounds like an old man when he is excited (if you have heard it, you know what I mean).
*Sometimes he can pull himself up to his feet.  He stays on his knees a lot.
*He is starting to get on his hands and knees to crawl.  Sometimes he goes back to army crawling because it is quicker.
*He makes a clicking sound with his tongue.


We found him like this!



 

 It is so funny to see him excited when he gets himself up.  We do have to help him sometimes.






I was playing with my camera and figured out how I could do a black and white picture with a color accent.  I tried to get his blue eyes too.


Lily wanted in the basket too! :)




Day 1: May 4th, week one: May 11th, and months 1-8!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby,
    This is Hayley...what kind of camera do u have? Can u tell me how you figured that color/black and white setting out? Thx!!! Hudson's getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...