Monday, October 1, 2012

Origami Owl Launch Party

I had my launch party a couple weeks ago.  A few ladies came and I had fun showing them the great lockets!  They enjoyed putting in different charms to see how it would look.  I made some yummies and the ladies were too busy looking at the lockets that they didn't eat much! :)  I am so excited to be starting this business.  My mentor has been so successful and I look forward to just having fun with it.  It is so neat to see people's face when they get their locket.  The company just came out with some new items and they are neat as well.  They should be available in November!  
 

This was my set up.  Hopefully I can build my inventory so people can take their locket with them when they leave.  
 


The picture isn't that great, but it gives you the idea of how you can change them out.  

Check it out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...