Monday, October 1, 2012

~My Day off~

Friday, I had the day off!!  
I was so excited to spend the day with my kiddos!  We lounged in the morning and enjoyed eating cereal and watching cartoons!!  In the afternoon we met Megan and Jadyn at Twisters for open Gymnastic time.


Lily is pretty daring and loves to throw herself into the foam blocks.  She did freak out a couple times because they were on top of her face and she must have had a hard time breathing.  I thought I was going to have to lay Hudson and the mat to save her. ha ah!  She over reacts at times, so its hard to know when she is in true danger.  Phew, she was fine though! ha ha

Open gymnastics time gets over at 2:30.  We then went to Gibbon to ride in the combine with Grandpa.  We got to finish the home place bean field.  Grandma even brought us snorkies!   Lily always loves riding with Grandpa and it was fun to see Hudson in there for the first time.  Grandpa even said he was planting these beans when Hudson was born May 4th.A







This will be the first of many times he will be sitting behind that wheel.  Finally Daddy came home from North Dakota.  He met us at another field and then we all went and ate supper in town.  I love this FALL STUFF!!!  Its great for our kids to be so close to the farm.  Lily will get to ride with Grandpa again this week.  She will be glad that I won't be sitting in her seat! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...