Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun in O'Neill

We went up to O'Neill for a weekend because Chantele and Anthony were back from Chicago.  It was nice to relax for a few days.  They all enjoyed seeing Lily and Hudson.


My beauty with her Tigey!!! :)

On Saturday morning we were able to lounge around.  Lily went out to Gpa's garden with him and picked many gourds, pumpkins, beans, and more!



Posing by her neatly sorted vegetables! :)
 

They kinda look alike! ha ha.  Elsburys must have strong genes.


Matt, Chantele, Anthony, and I went into the Country Club for the football game.  We then hung out that evening by the chiminea.
 

On Sunday the men did some shooting.  

I did too!  I actually got a few. :)
 

Mark, Anthony, Matt.
 Anthony wanted to remember his days in O'Neill.  I hope you enjoyed it Anthony and I hope we see you again soon.

Chantele was there, I just didn't get her in any pics.  Sorry!!
 



Later, Jackie's sister and husband came.  She put Hudson to sleep, only for a little bit! :)  He didn't want to miss out!


Big boy liking the walker.  Heather says he is in her walker a lot and loves it!!!  In ours, his feet won't even touch the floor.  I can't believe he will be 5 months next week.  Crazy!
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...