Saturday, October 20, 2012

5 Months!!!

Well, our little is starting to fill the basket.  He is definitely getting some meat on his bones. :)  He is recognizing his name and definitely us!  He lights up when one of us walks into a room.  I can tell he wants to tell us something and just kicks his legs.  We are having so much fun watching him experience new things.
 



Hudson has become a very happy baby.  I think starting cereal and now food has made a difference.  
 


He is a little charmer!


Although he still likes being held, he is now enjoying sitting on his own.  He likes to be able to look around and doesn't want to miss out on anything.  This week I put him on the floor to see if he could sit up and HE CAN!  He does fall over after a little bit.
 

He is now trying to turn on his tummy and pull himself to get toys, phones, blankets, and more!
He loves any blanket or toy that has a satin piece on it.
He has stopped sucking on his fingers.  So, our little man is not a binky or finger boy.  I guess we can't complain because he isn't overly fussy and unmanageable.
 

First time with carrots!!!  Check out his eyebrow....
 

Not a big fan! :(

He likes it now though, and is moving on to sweet potatoes and now squash.  He is still taking a bottle at every meal and when I am around I feed him.  I am so fortunate to be able to still nurse.  I was worried after the Vegas trip, but it did not effect it at all.  I nursed Lily for 9 months, so I will go that far with Hudson at least.  (hopefully his teeth don't come in!)  I enjoy this time with him, especially when he looks up at me and tries to play with my nose, hair, chin.  :) 

We are getting more and more giggles from him.  Tickling his ribs and under his chin work and he also loves peak a boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...