Monday, July 30, 2012

My new adventure



I am about to embark on a new adventure.  I will soon be an Independent Designer for Origami Owl.  I will be selling Living Lockets through home parties, catalog parties, and online parties.  I am so excited to start this.  The Living Lockets are designed by the customers.  They get to put in the charms that help them tell their life story, interests, hobbies, and dreams.  There are other accessories to add to the locket.  I just got mine and absolutely love it!!!




My locket has the November birthstone for Matt and Lily, the May birthstone for Hudson and I, family heart to symbolize how important my family is to me, crystal cross for my faith in God, Peace sign for my classroom theme, and I have a helmet, N, football and red and white stones for the Huskers.  Later, I won’t wear all of them in the locket because I can have a Husker one and then my other charms.  I also have an angel wing dangle to represent the angels I have in Heaven: Gpa Virgil, Gma Betty, Gpa Jim, Gma Winnie, and Mullen!

I am so excited to share these Living Lockets with my friends and family around September.  At this time I am on the waiting list, and it is hard waiting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...