Friday, July 6, 2012

2 months and Fourth of July!


Happy 4th of July!!!!

These pictures are from earlier, but I absolutely love them!  I figured out what setting on my camera showed the sparkles.  I think I took 20 or so pictures because they were so neat. 






Hudson is 2 months old!!!  I can't believe it!!  He is such a sweetheart.  He is smiling more and more.  When you ask him where his tongue is and you show him your, he will stick it out!  He loves when I blow in his face.  He gasps and then gives the biggest smile!  Hudson continues to sleep very well at night.  The evenings are better these days if he gets a good afternoon nap.  Its amazing to think of what we ever did with out him!!!T




The basket picture again.  He still pulls his legs up a lot, so you can't really see how long he is getting.  I take him to his 2 month appointment on Monday.  I am excited to see his measurements, but not excited for his shots. :(



Happy boy in his 4th of July outfit.  He didn't get to wear it long because we stripped  him down after the parade.  He was so hot that I just kept him in his onesie all day. 



Me and my boy!!  It was just him and I that morning.  Matt left early to go golfing and Lily stayed at Gma and Gpas with her cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...