Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

I have not posted in a long time. OOooops. First of all, I didn't send a
Happy Birthday!!! shout out to Eliza on October 19th!!!!
Happy belated Birthday Liza Jane! Eliza and her family are moving today to a rental house while they wait for their new house to get finished. I hope you are all having fun!!!

Also, since my last post, my mom had a common surgery and she is now recovering at home and doing fine. We even got to watch the Husker game at the hospital. :)

Lily and I have now went to three Kindermusik classes at the YWCA. It is so much fun to watch her interact with other kids. She really has music in her bones!!!! :)

Last weekend, I had a great time with the ladies I work with. We celebrated Joni's birthday by taking out a Limo and then meeting up at a bar that had a band playing all night.


Taken off of facebook.




We are very excited to take Lily (our rockstar) out trick or treating tonight. She had a Halloween party at Daycare yesterday too!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. I hope your halloween was great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...