Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend

We had a wonderful Halloween weekend! The weather was beautiful and we were together as a family. What more could we ask for?? :)


Lily still had her costume on when I picked her up on Friday. They had their Halloween party at Daycare! This is Heather and Lily.



Heather made cute cupcakes with green frosting. We could barely make it all the way home with out eating it. So, I gave in and let her scarf it down when we got home!


On Saturday, Matt went hunting with Oasis, while Lily and I relaxed at home. We watched the Husker game and carved pumpkins. Lily was so excited to put on her costume. She even let me use the curling iron on her hair. Our plans were to go to Gma and Gpa's first then come back to GI. So, we knew we should start early.



We had to get a few fall pictures in!



What a cute little rock star!


Trick or Treat!!!! (at Grandma and Grandpa's)






This is an adorable picture between all the crying she did this night. Each time we got candy, she wanted it! Open Mommy, open mommy! Wow, Halloween is hard on an almost 2 year old.


On Sunday, we went to Kearney and then down to the cabin. Matt is getting excited for Deer season, so he needed to go spoil them with apple corn and a salt block. Lily and I enjoy going out there, especially when it is so nice out!



Can you see my two favorite people?!?



Matt is rigging up the corn feeder.


Lily, the lion, is coming to get me.







Putting up the deer cam.


**Sorry, somehow the date got changed on my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what an adorable costume! I love it. I love all the picture at the cabin too. Glad your Halloween was great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...