Saturday, October 10, 2009

SNOW in October!!!

Oh my, Oh my! I can't believe it has already snowed. Lily and I looked out the window this morning and she was confused. "Whats that, whats that? Pretty, mommy." So, she looked out the window by herself and now she knows that it is snow. We didn't play in it today, but maybe next time.





Our sad little jeep. Good thing, Matt and Lily got it ready for the winter a week ago.



Matt called this morning and he just got done climbing the mountain to sit and watch for Elk. There is snow up there too, but he said it was pretty nice out today. Opening day is today for Elk season. I actually wished him luck this year. I don't know what we would do with a ginormous Elk in our house, but he would be so ecstatic if he got one! So, just like I said last year, maybe I will be posting pictures of an Elk soon!



Last weekend, we went to the Harvest of Harmony parade. Lily had a lot of fun dancing to the music from the bands.








With Daddy's help, Oasis joined Lily in her playset!






Lily got to meet Ronald McDonald!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it snowed either. The kids actually woke us up this morning yelling and so excited about the snow. It was like it was Christmas morning. They were out playing in it before 9 am. I felt bad for our neighbors, lol!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...