Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back to normal

Matt got back on Friday!!! Lily and I were so happy to see him. He did not get an Elk, but he did see wildlife. He says he had fun, but he missed us. :) Of course!!

So, our life is back to normal. It is nice when Daddy can entertain Lily while I get report cards done or just relax. He had to take her in the jeep a few times (she absolutely loves that thing!). It also helps to have two parents here when we are trying to potty train her. Sometimes she will go for him, but refuse to go for me and vise-versa.

We got her "rockstar" Halloween costume in the mail yesterday. She looks so cool in it. You will have to wait until Halloween to see it! I couldn't resist getting her a costume that fulfills her love for music. :)

Matt and I enjoyed sitting in our warm living room watching the Huskers play on our new T.V. Too bad the Huskers played poorly. Maybe next time boys! Lily literally slept the first 3 quarters of the game. That is a good little girl!!! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fall weekend!

Signing off,

Abby


1 comment:

  1. Glad things are back to normal. It makes you appreciate your spouse even more after you've been apart. I got to have a girls weekend in KC but it was sooo good to come home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...