Monday, August 24, 2009

Yeah! Swing set!!!!

Saturday was a busy day! Chris, Matt's cousin, came this weekend and helped Matt build the swing set!


Here is the swing set before the magic began! :)




It looks like Lily is showing them where to put it. "Right here, guys! Follow me."



Lily enjoyed watching them, along with me. I wasn't too much help, but I got a small tan! :)





Lily couldn't wait to swing!



What a good Daddy!



Popsicle time for the hard worker!



Whee!!!


The completed masterpiece!


Matt is going to build a bridge from the brick wall to the landing area.


Thank you Chris for helping! Can't wait to help you and Tara celebrate on
September 18th!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! It is very similar to ours. I bet Lily loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...