Friday, August 7, 2009

Day at the Lake

We attended Lance B.'s graduation party on Friday night and then Matt and I camped out at the Starostka lake. Lily got to spend the night at Gma and Gpa's. She loves it there. We woke up to a very hot tent, it has been so hot lately. The Starostka's, Baasch's, and Preisendorf's camped there too. I left to go get Lily so she could play with us at the lake for the Ducks Unlimited party. Matt and I's side item for the party was corn on the cob. Courtesy of the Widdowson Farm, it was great!!! Everyone was raving about it and I think Matt and I got them started on roasting it over the grill. Mmmmmm!

Lily with Lauren


Brady and Lily. He is so sweet with her! Brady is going to be a first grader at Newell, exciting!!



There is a little trough so people can clean their feet off before going in. Lily thought this was her kinda pool. It was warm and not very deep. ha ha She did swim with Daddy in the lake too!


This is her new thing! :)





Look at the pretty view!



I absolutely love this picture. This is Lily with Grace.



Grace loved the trough too! Michelle and I were having fun watching them.




Lily enjoyed being sprayed by Dave.




He let her do it, and, ooooops......
Dave got a little wet.



Matt and Chris while Lily is munching on Cheetos.



And watermelon...

It's not summer with out watermelon!



One of the Steinke boys caught a fish. Lily wanted to see it. How cute.



He let it go in Lily and Grace's pool. Ick. I started flipping out when it was swimming around Lily's ankles. Yuck.



Relaxing



Balancing Act


1 comment:

  1. What fun! Precious videos...I love the balancing one, she is balanced for her age! Good job Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...