Sunday, June 12, 2016

Christmas Eve! 2015

On Christmas Eve we let Lily and Hudson open the gifts that they got for each other.  :)


Hudson got Lily a hunting set.

Lily got Hud a flatbed trailer for his pick up.

Quick little play in the snow before going to Grandma and Grandpa's.

The following pics are cousins having fun with cousins and of course opening their wonderful presents!


















Twins!
Aunt Eliza photo bombing. :)



Cute!


After the kids opened up gifts, they played.  Then we ate a delicious supper, went to the Christmas Eve service at church, then went to celebrate with Mullen at the cemetery.  When we came back, the adults opened their gifts.  We did a white elephant exchange this year instead.  It was fun, but I think I like our old way better.  Maybe its because I got a 2X silk nightgown from my loving big brother.  ha ha!!! 
I love our Christmas Eve traditions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...