Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hayley and Mitch's wedding reception

My good friend Hayley had her wedding reception in Omaha on April 11th.  We were so excited to celebrate with her since we didn't go to her destination wedding. :(  My lovely college friends were there!  It was so nice to be together and see each others kids. :)

Hudson and Gavin (Shannon's son)



Niki, Jodi, Karen, Becky, Hayley, Shannon, Micaela, Beth, and myself
I wish I could be with these girls more often.  So much fun!

We were able to get a hotel with a pool close by.  We love to have a mini vacation whenever we go to Omaha! :)


She is doing so well swimming.



He liked throwing the diving sticks for her.


They probably could have swam all day!


Lunch at Chipotle (one of our favorites!!) and shopping at Scheel's!  

Another great Spring weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...