Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Catch up post! **bunch of fun** :)

Matt picked up a loader in Doniphan and drove it to our new land south of Gibbon.  Hudson went with him to do dirt work.  Lily and I met them on their way back.




Lily performed at the Good Samaritan home.



I chose not to order this picture from State Cheer, but it sure is cute!

Virgie came to watch and play with the kids so I could go play volleyball.



Playing in the beautiful weather



We made Easter nests for Lily and Hudson's friends and teachers and a few of my friends.

Beautiful sunrise

Working out...no big thing!

My little bunny.
She made us a cute card that said,
"Some bunny loves you!" :)

I happened to see this picture after Matt and I had a 2 year old visitor in our bed 3 nights in a row.  How does a person so little take up soooo much room???  

He loves his maggots.....that is what he calls them! :)

Hudson came out to the living room with his piggy bank.  I asked him more than once to put it away. Well, I went back to my room and heard a crash and little foot steps running to me.  His piggy bank shattered and money was everywhere.  Well, I have been wanting to deposit their money in the bank, so I guess now is a great time.  I told them each to write their name on the bag and this is how Hudson writes his name.  I remember Lily writing lines for her name too.  :)


My lunch dates on our Friday off.  Just missing Daddy...someone has to work I guess.


Lily teaching Hudson to bat.  Oh, and Oasis photo bombed.  ha ha!


Matt and I became part owners of a farm with my family.  This is our new pivot! :)  Just call us Farmer Matt and Farmer Abby!  We are excited for this new business opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...