Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's reading this!  

I had a great Mother's Day with my family.  I was able to sleep in a little bit...but was woken up because my little kids were too excited to wait anymore. They wanted to give me their gifts.  Lily read the card to me (that was a gift in itself just hearing her read!).  They got me licorice (my fave) and then a beautiful cross necklace with a diamond in the center.

I love it!

There is not better job than being a Mommy!  I couldn't imagine what life would be like with out my two little munchkins.  My heart is just full of love!  

My men!



Our Mother's Day selfie! :)

We had a graduation in Kearney at the Starostka lake.  We knew a lot of people there, so it was a good time.

Hudson playing with Brady.  It was really chilly that day.


For our Mothers, I made them monogram door hangers.




I hope they like them!  I also had made one for Lily's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklace and I love the door hangers, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...