Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2nd Tooth!

First of all............Holy Cow!  It has been forever since I posted.  May is such a crazy month in teacher world.  I feel like it was one big whirlwind.  Hudson's birthday...Language Arts meetings...Mother's Day....My birthday....5K.....SCHOOL COMING TO A CLOSE!...Two more days of work and then I will take a big huge breath...PHEW!



Lily's other front tooth was really wiggly.  Matt tried to pull it one night, but was unsuccessful.  Lily was then scared to have anyone touch it.  Matt and I both asked her nicely if we could pull it... 

It was looking rather silly!

She said I could pull it after school,

Yay!!!!!  

Now Daddy and I both have gotten to pull a tooth.  She left it in a glass of water for the tooth fairy.  She came to our house while we were camping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...