Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Decorating

It took us a few days to decorate the house.  Lily and I started the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.





We all know I wasn't going to get up there, so good thing she volunteered! :)

We also switched our TV stand with the table we had the bottom of the stairs.  We love it upstairs.  We hid Hudson's toys behind the couch, so it just looks much cleaner.

We found our 9' tree!

It looks good!

Matt put it up that night, but we had to wait for the branches to fall down.  I was busy that Monday, so we didn't start decorating until Tuesday.







We got the lights as far as I could reach and then needed to wait for Daddy.  Hudson is having a very hard time sharing, so you see him tugging at the star cord.  Never quiet around here.






We all picked our first ornament to put onto the tree.  I love love love decorating our tree as a family!




Hudson dumped out the remaining ornaments to get into the tub.  Silly boy!




I love this picture!


Finished tree with some of the presents.

During black Friday shopping I got a 6' Christmas tree for the basement.  Lily and I went on a shopping spree at Hobby Lobby to get red/white ornaments for the tree.  She loves this stuff as much or more than me! :)




So ready for this Holiday Season!  Merry Christmas to all! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...