Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rash

After Hudson's fever on Saturday, he got a rash.  It wasn't bad at first, but by Monday, the rash looked terrible.  When I picked him up from Heather I took him to Urgent Care.  He was ornery when we were there.  He tells me "NO!" all the time.  Urgh!  He definitely didn't want his picture taken.  These were the best I could get.  ha ah




Two doctors looked at him and they had to look at their Dermatology book, but finally decided he just had a Viral rash.  I didn't like the answer, but there was nothing we could do.  He didn't have a fever and he wasn't itching the rash.  Today, the rash is gone and he is in a much better mood.

He is still telling me (yelling, I mean) "No!" all the time!  I shouldn't have taught him that word. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...