Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Micaela and Mike's wedding

On Friday, my friend Micaela got married to Mike in Nehawka at a winery.  Matt had Friday off and I was able to leave my teacher work day a little early.  My sister picked up the kids and had them for the weekend.  I got us a hotel room at our favorite hotel (we love the breakfast!).  

We had to get a pic together before the big night.  Then a school bus picked us up from the hotel to take us to the wedding.  It was about 45 minutes away.

The ceremony was beautiful!  It was outside (so a little chilly) and the meal was delicious.  

Me and the beautiful bride!  Micaela and I lived together for almost 2 years in college.  

Mike photo bombed us!  
Shannon, Becky, Cala, Hayley, Beth, me

We all lived together except for Becky.

Hayley and I!  

My first wedding with a PHOTO BOOTH!





On Saturday we ate our wonderful breakfast, and then we went to the Horseshoe.  We hadn't been there in a long time.  I love to play Roulette.  I always bet on our birthdays and anniversary: 2, 4, 6, 16, 17.  17 has always been my favorite.  Long story short, I won $260!!!  It was fun!  We then ate sushi downtown, yum!  Matt and I had a great couple days together.  Thank you for a fun time Matt! :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...