Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lily is a Ruby cheerleader!

Saturday was a busy day for us!  Lily has had Ruby Cheerleader practice every Wednesday after school.  Miss Sherri comes to D-T school and teaches the girls there.  It is fun for her and convenient for me. :)  This Saturday, Lily had 3 performance.  Woah, right?!

We were at the Harvest of Harmony parade at 9:00.  We waited awhile and it was really cold!  Poor Lily was freezing.  Hudson was snug as a bug!




Lily and her friend Charlee.

I didn't notice then, but I can tell in this picture that Hudson isn't feeling well.  He had a pretty rough night and weekend.



Me and my snuggle bunny.

Drum roll please.....The Doniphan-Trumbull Rubies!

Isn't she adorable?!?  She looked soooo cold!

We kept watching her, because we just new......

She always looks back with her little grin!

Hudson's nap during the game.

Go Huskers!


So cute....he is not always in the mood for pictures.  I think this one is funny.

At 2:30 we had another parade in Doniphan for the Fall Festival!


Yay for Tootsie Rolls!





Here they are!  She was right in the middle of the pack and I couldn't get a picture of her.

Such a cute cheerleader!

We then went to the kid's carnival.







They had a supper at the old gym.  We didn't stay long because Hudson felt like he had a fever and he was getting fussy.  We went home for a little bit and then Lily and I came back to the gym for her 3rd performance!

Can you tell she is looking for me?!  I tried to wave, but she never found me. :(

Practicing their 'build'.  I never knew that is what these were called.  Lily taught me something new. :) 

Matt didn't come because Hudson was not feeling well, so I definitely had to get a video!









1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Oh yes that is the same cheer lady. CrAzY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...