Friday, September 27, 2013

She can really do it!!!

On Wednesday, it was nice out.  Windy...but nice.  Our neighbor Tice was out riding his bike.  I told Lily she should get hers out.  She has been reluctant to try it since she fell a couple times this summer.  She never got hurt, but it just scared her a little.  When Matt and I tried to help her, we always ended up getting frustrated, so we just took a break.  So, today, I didn't push it.  Tice came over and we were having her watch how he does it.  Low and behold, she did it!!!  I bet she then rode her bike for an hour that evening before Matt got home.  

Tice teaching her how to start.


Hudson wanted to do it!


I am so proud of her!
Now I think we need to raise her seat.  She might need a bigger one soon!






Watch Hudson trying to pull Tice and then Lily gets going!!!!  Yay!

She even rode her bike last night all the way to the Outside Classroom open house.  That is clear across town.  Way to go Lily Jo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...