Friday, September 27, 2013

Busy week

Last week, I had 3 days of meetings.  It sounds nice because its a change of pace, but planning for a sub stinks, let alone 3 days of it.  I am on the Language Arts committee now and we are doing a lot of work with the Common Core and CurricuPlan.  Sounds interesting, right!?  We will have many more meetings through out the year that will require a sub, so my kids are going to get good at adapting. :)  My friend Asia is also on the committee so that is nice and we also get to have lunch together.  So, I guess there are some perks, too! :)

On Thursday morning, I got to enjoy the double rainbow before I went to the meeting.  It looked like it was full.  So neat!


On Friday, after our meeting, Asia and I picked up the kids and met at the Barn Festival outside of Hastings.  There were so many people there, but we got some cute things. 

I am glad that week is over....but conferences were this week!  Phew, finally done and I get to enjoy my Friday off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...