Monday, September 3, 2012

Around the house

I take so many pictures that they don't all deserve post on their own, but I still love them.  Matt, Lily, and I love looking back on the blog, so the more pictures, the better.  


Aunt Emily and Hudson after Great Grandma Darla's funeral.

Aunt Chantele and Hudson finally got to meet each other.  We will get to see her again soon, we can't wait!!!
 

August 18th~ Just a typical day.  Lily loves playing with Hudson.  Every little boy needs a big sister like Lily!  He absolutely loves her.
 

Can you tell these 4 year olds dressed themselves?!?  Lily and Rylen are such good buds.  I love the red boots and zebra pants!  ha ha
 

August 24th, what a funny girl.  I told her I wanted her to smile and she posed like this for me.  :)
 

August 25th, Hudson has now started playing with things. He thinks its amazing that his hands can move things! :)
 

August 28th ~ Tummy time!  I have pictures of Lily just like this!
 

August 28th ~  Lily thought Hudson wanted a tent.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...