Saturday, April 28, 2012

Swimming and Beth's bachelorette party

My friend, Beth, gets married today (April 28th)!  I went to her Bachelorette party last weekend in Omaha.  Because I am close to having #2 ha ha, I took Matt and Lily with me.  Lily was sooooo excited because she was going to get to swim.  We stayed at the Regency by Cabela's, so Daddy was happy too!  


I think this is the cutest picture.  Don't they look a lot alike?

She loves this!

I did bring my suit, but I don't think anyone wanted to see me!  :)  The Bachelorette party was in the same hotel.  So, I got my 'little black dress' on and joined the party.  It was so great to see Beth and all the girls.  At one point we all lived together.  I miss those days!!!  I love how we can catch up quickly like no time has went by.

Hayley, myself, Beth, Shannon, Micaela

I miss you girls!  
 

Beth getting ready to go out to the bars.  I skipped out on this part of the night.  It sounds like they had a super time.  

Congratulations Beth!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...