Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am Done!!!!

I can finally say that I am done with my Masters!!!!!  On Wednesday I drove to Fremont after school for my presentation at 5:00.  I had done my project on having primary students self-assess and goal set to improve their writing.  I presented to my professors, a professor in the English department, and my sister Eliza.  She wanted to see what I have been working on!  :)  There was talk about having me do some polishing of the project so that I can publish it.  Wow, huh?!?  At this point, I am just glad to be done and I probably won't work on it right now. ha ha! 

I graduate from Midland University on May 26th!!! 

I am excited for everything this May has to offer me! 
*baby
*Mother's day (a mommy of 2!)
*birthday (the big 3 - 0 )
*Graduation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...