Friday, April 6, 2012

So excited for baby!!! (baby bump pics #6)





Lily and I had fun taking pictures!!!  It is hard to believe we will get to meet baby Elsbury in 4 weeks!!!  It seems like just yesterday we were telling our family that we were expecting.  

On Thursday, the preggo chicks at Newell finally took a group photo because one of us is going to haver her baby with in days!!!  Asia is due on Monday (9th), so she made Thursday her last day.  Lucky duck gets to meet her little boy soon!!!  Well, we should have lined up in the opposite order, but here ya go:
Hayley- May 9   Me - May 3  Jackie - May 1   Asia - April 9

So many babies!!!!  All three of them know what they are having, so it was a little hard for me not to find out, but I am glad we didn't.  4 more weeks and we will know!!!


More baby belly pictures!  I feel big, but actually I think I am smaller than I was with Lily.  Let's hope that means that this baby will be smaller.  ha ha!  I bet its because I am smarter about eating and getting more activity into my day.  Let's not get crazy, I am not working out, but I don't think I am as much of a couch potato this time around.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...