Wednesday, March 14, 2012

50 days!!!

With the help from Pinterest, I found some cute snack ideas for St. Patrick's day.  I couldn't find the gold chocolate coins, so I made my own snack.  I wanted to send something with Lily for her Preschool friends and teacher.  Check it out!!!

 

Can you believe we have approximately 50 more days until we get to meet baby Elsbury?!?!?

50 days ago was January 24th.  We have had our car longer than 50 days.  I don't even know if it has snowed in 50 days?? ha ha  This 50 days is going to go fast.  I am soooo excited.  I had my 33 week appointment today.  Baby is head down (hopefully to stay) and heart rate was 146 bpm.  I was measuring right on this week, so that's good!  I have had no more migraines, so all is well with this momma!  Bring on the nice weather, now I just need to have enough clothes to last me 50 more days!  ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! I am making those treats right now for my birthday for my students. Gotta love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so easy! I made them for my class too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...