Monday, January 23, 2012

Kids say the cutest things!

This morning on the way to school Lily and I were visiting.

Lily: "You and I are BOTH going to school.  Is yours called preschool?"

Me: "I know, but no, I teach 1st grade at an Elementary school."

Lily: "I want to be in 1st grade."

So then I went on to tell her that she will have another year after the baby is born of preschool.  She was okay with that and then she asked:

Lily: "Where do I go after that?"

Me: "You will go to Kindergarten in Doniphan."

Lily:  She was quiet for a little bit and then asked, "Do we plant things there?"

Ha ha, it took me a couple seconds to see her thought process, but then I got it.  I'll just say there is no explanation for why it is called Kindergarten.  Aren't kids the cutest?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...