Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gotta New Ride!!!

Matt and I have been wanting a new car for awhile and were set on the new Ford Explorer.  Matt got a call from a car dealer in Lexington that they had a new black one.  So, on Monday (during the awful Husker game) we drove there and purchased our new car!!!  We traded in the Jeep and we didn't even look back! :) 


What a beauty!




 We finally have leather interior.  That will be so much easier to clean up.  Well wait, we have strict instructions from Matt to NOT eat in the new car. :)


It has a 3rd row.  So 7 passengers can ride.  Lily has claimed the back row of seats.  She loves it back there.  I am not sure if I do because we have to yell back and forth from one another to hear.  :)  Hopefully when the baby comes, she will sit by him/her and comfort them! :)

The dash.  It even has the back up camera.  
We are so excited to have our new ride!  Our Jeep had so many miles on it and we wanted to get something bigger for when we have the baby.  Merry Christmas to us!  


3 comments:

  1. Zach and I love it and want it. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I hope you like the black better than I do...mines so dirty all the time! I know exactly what you mean about yelling because Carson can't hear anything in the back ;) The back up video camera is one of my favorite options too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...